You’ll work closely with the team to help our clients launch highly functional, often complex Shopify stores. We work with clients who use themes from the theme store and design custom Shopify themes from the ground up. You’ll have the opportunity to both help kickstart new businesses in the ecommerce space and optimize and redesign stores for established brands.
You must be comfortable building Shopify themes from scratch and giving clients full control over content and image switching using Shopify Sections.
What you’ll need: ( 2 Years experience )
- 2 years experience in web development
- Experience using the Shopify platform
- You’ll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using version-control tools such as Git/Grunt
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- We’re a remotely distributed team. You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- You’ll be getting your hands dirty on several projects concurrently, so balancing an ever-changing workload in a fast-paced environment is key.
Send your resume and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within a week.